- Business & Management
- Criminal Justice and Security
- Culinary, Hospitality, Travel, Tourism
- Education & Teaching
- IT & Computer Science
- Legal & Paralegal
- Liberal Arts & Communications
- Medical, Nursing, & Allied Health
- Psychology & Human Services
- Science, Math, & Engineering
- Trades & Vocational Training
- Visual & Performance Arts
- Web Design & Development
- Master of Business Administration
- School Type
- School Match Wizard
Online learning, also known as e-learning, is rapidly becoming mainstream—and it is changing the world of higher education like never before.
An increasing number of schools are offering students a way to get an education online. The explosive growth of internet has made it possible for schools to design courses that can be delivered to students online. As technology becomes more sophisticated, creative educators use it to design more interesting, more fun, and more effective methods of teaching and learning.
Aside from user-friendly technology, another reason why online education programs are becoming so popular may be that many online students are in their mid-30s, with fulltime employment and family responsibilities. These nontraditional adult learners are seeking to earn college degrees, become eligible for higher pay, and advance their careers without disrupting their families or leaving their current employment.
Sponsored listings for Online Programs
- Sample Programs Offered
- B.S. in Nursing (RN to BSN, RN required)
- Doctor of Education in Teaching and Learning with an Emphasis in Adult Learning
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)